ACADEMIC VACANCIES IN PHILIPS UNIVERSITY
AT PHILIPS UNIVERSITY
Philips University was founded with the aim of providing high quality education that is stimulating, challenging and rewarding for students within a dynamic academic environment. Philips programmes are responsive to the growing needs and requirements of today’s students.
Philips University operates at well designed, state-of-the art, custom built premises, which meet all the educational requirements of a modern university. It is situated in the heart of Nicosia, the capital city of Cyprus.
Openings at these levels:
- Professor (five)
- Associate Professor (seven)
- Assistant Professor (eight)
- Lecturer (ten)
- Director for Student Affairs
- Director for International Development
In the Departments of:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Economics and Econometrics
- Law (LL.B.)
- Primary Education
- Public Relations, Communications
- Languages (English, French, German)
The University also wishes to offer two Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships in the above areas. A doctorate and research experience is required for the post of Research Fellow.
The successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Teach and conduct tutorials
- Mentor students on academic work
- Conduct publishable research and advance academic thinking in field of study
- Develop networks with academics of other educational institutions
- Lead outreach activities involving the broader community
- Demonstrated commitment to or potential for teaching excellence and scholarly activity at university level
- Earned doctorate (Ph.D, DBA, Ed.D) in specific area or closely related field
- Recent publications in referred journals
- Teaching and Research experience
Salary and Benefits:
Philips University maintains a competitive salary and benefits structure encompassing all academic positions. The successful candidates will be offered a reward package which will be commensurate with the level of the academic position and the candidate’s professional and academic achievements. Academics (including those of professors emeritus) are welcome to declare their interest for the above vacancies.
Candidates must electronically submit a recent CV including at least recent publications and references by 15 May, 2020.
Director for Resource Development
4-6 Lamias street
Email: [email protected]